Welcome to our 2017 video series.
We have created the nextTalk video series for you to use as curriculum in your current home or church group. If you don’t have a small group, we encourage you to gather two or three of your closest friends and start a home or church group. Curriculum is provided by our nonprofit organization for free to any group. donations cover all expenses to produce, record, edit, maintain and store these videos. There is value in being in a small group with other parents, and that’s why we offer the videos to for free. Please click the link below. Once you have agreed to terms, you will be directed to our Video On Demand page where you will enter the access code you were given in your welcome packet. Should you have any issues or questions, please contact admin@nextTalk.org.
If you are not a member of a group (or you missed one of your group meetings and want to catch up), the videos are available to view at a nominal charge per video. Once you have agreed to terms you will be directed to our Video On Demand page.
To view our videos on demand, please agree to the following terms:
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SELECTING THE “ACCEPT” OPTION AND VIEWING, USING, OR COPYING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT/VIDEO(S). YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO VIEW THE VIDEO(S). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST SELECT “DECLINE” AND YOU MUST NOT VIEW, INSTALL, USE, OR COPY THE SOFTWARE/VIDEO(S).
The following ensures that any software/video(s) distributed within the nextTalk Video Series (hereinafter “Videos”) and accompanying documentation is licensed and not sold. This Software Product/Video(s) is protected by copyright laws and treaties, as well as laws and treaties related to other forms of intellectual property. nextTalk or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers (collectively “nextTalk”) own intellectual property rights in the Video(s). The Licensee’s (“you” or “your”) license to view, download, use, copy, or change the Video(s) is subject to these rights and to all the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement (“Agreement”).
(1) LICENSE. This Agreement entitles you to view or use one (1) copy of the Video(s) for personal use or as a registered satellite group leader only. This Agreement does not permit the installation or use of multiple copies of the Video(s), on more than one (1) computer at any given time, on a system that allows shared used of applications, on a multi-user network, or on any configuration or system of computers that allows multiple users.
(2) TRANSFERABILITY. Without first obtaining the express written consent of nextTalk, you may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement, share any granted passwords, redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your rights to the Video(s).
(3) RESTRICTIONS ON USE. You may not use, copy, or install the Video(s) on any system with more than one (1) computer, or permit the use, copying, or installation of the Video(s) by more than one (1) user or on more than one computer. You may not decompile, “reverse-engineer”, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Video(s).
(4) RESTRICTIONS ON ALTERATION. You may not modify the Video(s) or create any derivative work of the Video(s) or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the Video(s). You may not reproduce the database portion or create any tables or reports relating to the database portion.
(5) RESTRICTIONS ON COPYING. You may not copy any part of the Video(s) except to the extent that licensed use inherently demands the creation of a temporary copy stored in computer memory and not permanently affixed on storage medium.
(6) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall nextTalk be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if nextTalk has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(7) LIMITED WARRANTY. nextTalk warrants to You that for a period of thirty (30) days following the initial purchase and delivery of the Video(s) to You that the video(s) will perform substantially in conformance with the Documentation. nextTalk does not warrant that the Video(s) will meet all of Your requirements or that the use of the Video(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free. YOU MUST DETERMINE WHETHER THE VIDEO(S) SUFFICIENTLY MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY AND UNINTERRUPTABILITY. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED DUE TO THE FAILURE OF VIDEO(S) TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. NEXTTALK WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF DATA ON ANY COMPUTER OR INFORMATION STORAGE DEVICE.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY AGREED TO IN WRITING BY NEXTTALK, NEXTTALK MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
(8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NEXTTALK, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS,AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) (I) FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT OF LICENSE FEES THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO NEXTTALK IN
THE PRECEDING (12) TWELVE MONTHS FOR THE APPLICABLE SOFTWARE/VIDEOS OR (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE,OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE OFFERING, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOST
SAVINGS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGE , ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE CONTENT ON THE VIDEO(S) OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE/VIDEOS, EVEN IF NEXTTALK OR A DEALER AUTHORIZED BY NEXTTALK HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ADDITIONALLY, CONTENT ON THE VIDEOS AND/OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY NEXTTALK IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE ADVICE OF A TRAINED HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL OR TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR OTHERWISE RENDER EXPERT ADVICE REGARDING ANY TYPE OF MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, OR LEGAL PROBLEM. CONSULT A QUALIFIED EXPERT. NEXTTALK (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SPEAKERS) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FROM LOSS, OR RISK, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH IS INCURRED AS A CONSEQUENCE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OF THE USE OR APPLICATION OF ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE VIDEO(S).
(9) DAMAGES. Any claim must be made within the applicable warranty period of thirty (30) days. All warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failure resulting from connection issues, download failure, incompatible software, misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, acts of nature, unusual temperatures or humidity, improper installation, or damage determined by nextTalk to have been caused by you. All limited warranties on the Video(s) are granted only to you and are non-transferable. You agree to indemnify and hold nextTalk harmless from all claims, judgments, liabilities, expenses, or costs arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or acts or omissions.
(10) CUSTOMER REMEDIES. nextTalk’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be repair or replacement of any Video(s) that does not meet nextTalk’s Limited Warranty. Any replacement Video(s) will be warranted the same way as the original. Selection of whether to correct or replace shall be solely at the discretion of nextTalk. nextTalk reserves the right to substitute a functionally equivalent link of the Video(s) as a replacement. If nextTalk is unable to provide a replacement or substitute Video(s) or corrections to the Software Product, your sole alternate remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price for the Video(s) exclusive of any costs for shipping and handling.
(11) NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, nextTalk disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the software, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
(12) CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and of the United States, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions, except that the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. The parties agree that the provisions of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to this Agreement. You hereby consent to jurisdiction of the courts of both the state or federal courts of Texas.
(13) SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent any express or implied restrictions are not permitted by applicable laws, these express or implied restrictions shall remain in force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by such applicable laws.